Thursday 16 August 2012

The NRI Experience at NRIOL

As an NRI, I have found this NRI community online portal called nriol very helpful. It is designed for our community in the true sense of the term. Come any query in the mind and I visit NRIOL. And I do get the answer here. I need not search anywhere. Right from information on visa, tourism in India to Indian baby names, you can have access to all.

I was feeling lonely because there was no fellow Indian nearby where I shifted nriol helped me finding NRI friends. I was surprised to find a couple of NRIs who stay in the same vicinity. Now I am able to get in touch with the NRI community online instantly from this online platform. This portal also facilitates you to buy American visitor travel insurance. I bet you will get the best deals here. And yes, I read news related to NRI here with just a few clicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment