Wednesday 29 August 2012

Elite Bajaj Travel Insurance

My brother is an NRI settled in the USA. I am all ready to visit him and also planning a sight seeing tour of few of the destinations located near to his place. He suggested me to buy Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance from nriol.com as soon as I bought the tickets. And I followed his advice. I am surprised to find that this portal is a storehouse of information for the NRI community. Come any query in your mind related to any NRI topic, you will get an answer here.

I bought the single trip Elite Bajaj Travel Insurance for an insured sum of $50,000 from nriol.com. I paid using a demand draft. This portal also facilitates use of credit card and cheque. Let me point out key benefits of my Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance. It covers cashless service for inpatient treatment, cashless facility for outpatient treatment expenses above $500, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment